FibreSmart Sub Irrigation
Double Walled Retrofit Sub-Irrigation System
Suited to internal set-ups, sub-irrigation provides sustained care for your plants, and consumes up to 60% less water than traditional planters.
- Grow Pot – Suspended plastic nursery pot
- Wicking Material – Fitted with ‘WICKSMART’, horticultural specific spun material
- Water Supply Shaft – To easily add and monitor water to the water table
- Water Reservoir – Built-in vessel for water located below the grow pot
- Water Table – Sealed retrofit sub-irrigation
- External Wall – Heavy-duty outer wall
- Potting Mix – Potting soil, a growing medium for your plants
- Extends water cycles
- Less Maintenance
- Saves Time
- Promotes Healthier Plants
- Total Water Control
Sub-irrigation helps to maintain your plants for longer, and consumes up to 60% less water than traditional planters.
It is recommended that watering over the top at the time of installation is necessary. Potting mix should be moist all the way through.
Sub-irrigation diagram is a guide only