CottaPot™ Sub Irrigation Single Wall Planter Exterior
Single Walled Sub-Irrigation System Exterior
Suited to external set-ups, sub-irrigation provides sustained care for your plants, and consumes up to 60% less water than traditional planters.
- Plants – Plants potted directly into the potting mix
- Irrigation Wick – use of horticulturally specific wicking material recommended
- Filler Cap -Sealing the water reservoir, preventing mosquito breeding
- Water Reservoir – Built-in vessel for water located below the grow pot
- Potting Mix – Potting soil, a growing medium for your plants
- Extends water cycles
- Less Maintenance
- Saves Time
- Promotes Healthier Plants
- Total Water Control
Sub-irrigation helps to maintain your plants for longer, and consumes up to 60% less water than traditional planters.
It is recommended that watering over the top at the time of installation is necessary. Potting mix should be moist all the way through.
Sub-irrigation diagram is a guide only