CottaPot™ Sub Irrigation Senator Square
Double Walled Sub-Irrigation System
Applies to the Senator Square when used internally and externally.
Sub-irrigation provides sustained care for your plants, and consumes up to 60% less water than traditional planters.
- Plants – Plants potted directly into the potting mix
- Fitted Irrigation Wick – Fitted with wicks for external fit out or use of ‘WICKSMART’ a horticultural specific spun material, or similar for internal fit out
- Filler Cap – Filler guide, Seals the water reservoir and prevents mosquito breeding when closed
- Water Reservoir – Built-in vessel for water located below the grow pot or in second cavity
- External Wall – Heavy-duty outer wall
- Inner Wall – Sealed inner cavity
- Potting Mix – Potting soil, a growing medium for your plants
- Drainage Hole – Allows excess rainwater to drain away when used externally
- Extends water cycles
- Less Maintenance
- Saves Time
- Promotes Healthier Plants
- Total Water Control
Sub-irrigation helps to maintain your plants for longer, and consumes up to 60% less water than traditional planters.
It is recommended that watering over the top at the time of installation is necessary. Potting mix should be moist all the way through.
Sub-irrigation diagram is a guide only