CottaPot™ Sub Irrigation Liner
Single Walled Sub-Irrigation System
Suited to internal set-ups, sub-irrigation provides sustained care for your plants, and consumes up to 60% less water than traditional planters.
- Grow Pot – Suspended plastic nursery pot
- Wicking Material – Fit with ‘WICKSMART’ or similar, horticultural specific spun material
- Filler Cap -For filling ease, sealing water reservoir and preventing mosquito breeding
- Water Reservoir – Built-in vessel for water located below the grow pot
- External Wall – Heavy-duty outer wall
- Potting Mix – Potting soil, a growing medium for your plants
- Extends water cycles
- Less Maintenance
- Saves Time
- Promotes Healthier Plants
- Total Water Control
Sub-irrigation helps to maintain your plants for longer, and consumes up to 60% less water than traditional planters.
It is recommended that watering over the top at the time of installation is necessary. Potting mix should be moist all the way through.
Sub-irrigation diagram is a guide only