CottaPot™ Sub Irrigation President Trough
Double Walled Sub-Irrigation System
This applies to the President Trough which can be used internally or externally.
Sub-irrigation provides sustained care for your plants, and consumes up to 60% less water than traditional planters.
- Plants – Plants potted directly into the potting mix
- Irrigation Wicks – Fitted for external use. Use ‘WICKSMART’ or similar, horticultural specific spun material for internal use.
- Filler Cap -To direct refilling, seals the water reservoir and prevents mosquito breeding when closed
- Water Reservoir – Built-in vessel for water located below the grow pots or second cavity
- External Wall – Heavy-duty outer wall, keeps water cooler
- Inner Wall – Sealed inner cavity
- Potting Mix – Potting soil, a growing medium for your plants
- Drainage Hole – Allows excess rainwater to drain away when used externally
- Extends water cycles
- Less Maintenance
- Saves Time
- Promotes Healthier Plants
- Total Water Control
Sub-irrigation helps to maintain your plants for longer, and consumes up to 60% less water than traditional planters.
It is recommended that watering over the top at the time of installation is necessary. Potting mix should be moist all the way through.
Sub-irrigation diagram is a guide only